Our products are highly durable due to their constructionfrom 304 Medical Grade Stainless Steel. Our stringent manufacturing process assures that each item is individually hand-crafted to perform in any demanding healthcare environment.
Caring for your Stainless Steel
Cleaning your Stainless Steel
Recommended Cleaning Procedure
- Cleaning with soap, mild detergent or ammonia solutions in warm water (below 60o), applied with a soft cloth or nylon sponge. Rub in the same direction as the grain.
- To disinfect, use a hospital-grade non-bleach disinfectant. Avoid using disinfection solutions and wipes that contain bleach.
- After applying disinfectant, rinse the surface with warm water.
- Wipe the surface completely dry.
When Using Clinell Wipes
Do Not Use the following Cleaning Agents:
Harsh chemicals such as Chlorides should not be used as crevice corrosion can occur in environments containing chlorides.
- Anything with a pH level below 5 or above 12
- Bleach or chlorine - If bleach solutions come in contact with the stainless steel, it is important to wash thoroughly with warm water and a soft cloth.
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Boiling water above 60o
- Abrasive pads
- Metal or plastic scrapers
- Steel Wool pads
- Wire brushes